New home page for my blogs!


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Corny thoughts

The news of the day continues to be grim . . . actually grimmer by the day.  I turned to happier thoughts of food and great food related memories after switching the television channel away from 24/7 news.  Sometimes you just have to turn it off when it is so devastating . . . it can get overwhelmingly sad.


Naturally, my blog posts turned to food and great memories today . . . I'm calling them my corny thoughts for the day. 


Hope you are all having an awesome weekend!




New Blog Posts . . .


Fabulous Frugalista
Free Jiffy Mix Cookbook

Gina's Italian Kitchen
Jiffy Corn Fritters . . . and a story about corn shucking parties





8 comments:

TheChickenista said...

Thank for visiting me today Im ur newest5 follower :}

TheChickenistaReviews

Cyn said...

Hiya!
New follower from the hop! Please stop by and say hi and follow back if you like!

♥cyn♥

http://cyn-thenutshell.blogspot.com/

lovinangels said...

I totally don't watch the news. On purpose. I check online two or three times a day to make sure that I don't live under a rock, but watching a death toll mount doesn't help anyone.

I stopped by on the hop. I'm a new follower, I'd love it if you followed me back.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Nothing with posts on food and memories for they are wholesome topics really. Thanks for the post. God bless.

Donna said...

I'm following back from the Sunday Stroll. Thanks for joining the hop!

Donna
Pot of Gold Giveaways

Melanie McFadden @ TMD and CGW said...

Hi! Thanks for joining the blog hop again this week :)
www.TheMcMommyDiaries.blogspot.com

Romina Garcia said...

Hi! So glad I stopped by from the hop!
Awesome blog.
I'm your new follower on GFC :-)
You can reach me at:
http://rominagarciamartyrhood.blogspot.com/

Nancy StylenDecorDeals.blogspot.com said...

Great blog! I'm a new follower from the hop!
Pls hop over and visit me:
http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/