New home page for my blogs!


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Madonna Fans!



I've been doing a series on my favorite songs on my music blog, Gina's Music Memories.  Rather than repost an old post on that blog, I thought I would post a video I created here . . . a medley of songs that includes an awesome collection of photos from one of my favorite musicians of all time, Madonna.

video



Since I'm promoting my music blog . . . check out my You Tube Channel, where most of my videos are hosted.  Creating videos is my newest hobby and obsession . . . check them out when you get a chance!




My newest blog post on Gina's Music Memories . . .

The Faces ~ Silicone Grown . . . Rod Stewart at his best!




Happy Wednesday :)









2 comments:

genny said...

thanks for appreciating my comment and for commenting Gina. :-)

Gina Alfani said...

You are welcome Genny . . . I enjoy your blogs very much :)