Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My home page is up and running again :)

Finally . . . I've got my home page running again!  This is where I will list all of the new posts to my blogs and new happenings at my websites and other spaces on the web.  


Even with all the precautions I take in my online endeavors, I caught a virus.  What a hassle, especially since I just set up my new hard drive last week.  The thought of someone being so malicious to go through the trouble to set up these things really makes me angry!  There is a special place in hell for these people, they are totally evil . . .


Last week found me in burn out mode as far as my computer activities go after my external drive failed, followed by my hard drive . . . it happens!  As a result, I have cut out a bunch of my routine computer activities and I'm back to my blog loving self.


Loving the gorgeous Florida weather of the past week or so . . . we have enjoyed having our meals outdoors and a place to relax and unwind without freezing.  A cold front will be cooling things off a bit for the next week . . . I'm hoping it will kill the mosquitoes that have already descended upon us.


Happy Hump Day!




New blog posts . . .


Peace Love Happiness 
Keep The Lamp Burning


My Florida Paradise
A Taste of Kitschy Cool Florida . . . Weeki Wachee Springs


Gina's Italian Kitchen
Homemade Pimento Cheese Sandwiches
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Grits


Babyboomer Flashback

Subtropical Gardening




1 comment:

Are You A Mom said...

Hello,
Sorry to hear about the virus :(
Love your blog...I am now following you, Please stop by and say hi and follow me too...Areyouamom.com
Thanks,
Maureen