Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Occupied mind and busy hands!

Happy Tuesday!


This month is flying by so fast . . . I guess time flies by when you are having fun, huh?


Since the news of the world has been such a bummer, I have tried to concentrate on doing fun things to take my mind off in another direction.  Music continues to be my focus since my painting and craft areas are still torn apart.  We all need a release to occupy our minds in troubling times and music has been it for me, although my hands are itching to make some jewelry and get crafty.


Even though I can't get around to keeping my hands busy with making jewelry, I have been searching blogs to  line up some projects that I can get excited about.  That is part of the fun!  I have many more awesome projects that I've discovered to post at LaBelladiva . . . lots of inspirational blogs to share with you too.


We are still working on garden clean up since all of my old containers and buckets are starting to crack and the weeds seem to be what have thrived in the garden.  Although I am happy to see many of my plants coming back from the roots.  In the meantime, we are giving lots of thought to garden design and landscape ideas since the outdoors is like having more rooms to live in.  Check out my gardening blog Subtropical Gardening for some inspiration and lots of gardening information. 


All in all, there are not enough hours in the day to do everything that I need and want to do . . . and have fun too.  My fun time this week has been creating music videos for my blog Gina's Music Memories.  I'm loving this new hobby!


We are in extremely troubled times in this world . . . keep your hands busy and your mind occupied . . . it helps to cope with that helpless feeling.


Have an awesome day and don't forget to check out some of my blogs . . .



New blog posts . . .

LaBelladiva
Petal Pillow Tutorial


Peace Love Happiness
When Our World Falls Apart


Gina's Music Memories
The Babys ~ Head First
The Faces ~ Ooh LaLa


1 comment:

Scotty's Princess said...

Hi Gina. I can see you're pretty busy. Thanks for leaving a comment at my blog.

I shall be visiting your other blog,too.

HUGS!
LAINY
www.lainyonline.com
www.scottzprincess.net