Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just another day in paradise



Don't have much to say today.  I'm still feeling the effects of the whole internet/social media burn out thing and just doing those things that must be done.  That restless feeling has consumed me, but I don't know what I'm restless about.  I hate when that happens!


Hope you are all having an awesome day :)



















New Blog Posts . . .

Peace Love Happiness
Opportunity in the middle of difficulty 
Get out of your own way 


Gina's Italian Kitchen
Oreo Brownies 
Chicken Tortellini 
Chicken Cutlets with Bell Pepper Ragout 
Hummus - Chickpea/Tahini Puree 
Homemade Ricotta/Herbed Ricotta Bruschettas 
Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake 
Turtle Cake 


LaBelladiva
Paint Chip Art 
Get Organized with Cigar Boxes 
Bath Towel Slippers 


My Florida Paradise
Adventures at Busch Gardens 


No comments: