Saturday, May 14, 2011

We are back!

The Captain and I are back online after a not-so-amusing adventure . . . I won't bore you with the details.  I see that Blogger followed suit and decided to poop out completely for quite a stretch of time.  What's up with all the Blogger problems lately?  Not a good week!


We did manage to have a fun outing and visited Ybor City, the historic district of Tampa . . . but wouldn't you know it, we forgot the camera!  It was an awesome escape to the past days of old Tampa with the cobblestone streets and so many cool childhood memories.  There were many things we didn't do or see, so we will returning soon . . . with the camera and post about it on My Florida Paradise.


One of my favorite people in this whole world got married again . . . Paul McCartney.  Hopefully she won't let him down like the last one did.  The following is a video featuring one of my favorite Paul McCartney songs . . . not one of my videos, but I am working on a series of music videos featuring my favorite Paul McCartney songs.




Have a wonderful weekend!


New blog posts . . .


Peace Love Happiness
Love's Fire
Appreciation of the bumpy road


Gina's Italian Kitchen
Italian Cheese Balls
Stove Top Tamale Pie


LaBelladiva
Laundry Tips




2 comments:

stacey said...

Hey, Gina!

Grr.... I'm still totally annoyed at that silly blogger. It posted, unposted, posted, unposted, posted again one of my posts but ate all the comments. And they were good, too! GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR.

Anyway... have a great weekend!

LINDY LEGENDS AND OTHER SUCH NONSENSE said...

New follower from the blog hop! Please swing by my blog when you get a chance! :)