New home page for my blogs!


Monday, June 6, 2011

Mental Health Days

Other than doing the bare necessities, I am on mental health day #2.  I haven't had much to say since I am straight up exhausted . . . mentally and physically.


I just proved to myself that my lack of focus and concentration levels has made the second DO NOTHING day necessary.  As I was washing dishes and getting ready to prepare dinner, I stabbed myself in the palm of my hand with a knife.  Don't ask me how I managed that . . . I don't know!!  It barely scratched the surface, but the sight of blood freaked me out a bit.  I'm a wimp . . . I admit it!


What do I do on DO NOTHING days?  Sleep, stay in bed and actually watch television instead of just listening to it.  Since I can't stay away from the computer, I have been cleaning out my email accounts.  One of my accounts has over 8000 emails.  So . . . if you have sent me an email and I haven't responded, now you know why . . . it is lost in the shuffle.


Through all the twists and turns of recent life circumstances that has exhausted me, I am so grateful and happy to have the most awesome man ever by my side.  The Captain is sunshine on a cloudy day :-)  I'm like a silly teenager with a crush . . .


Have a beautiful day!



NEW BLOG POSTS . . .


Gina's Italian Kitchen


Coconut Cake 


Pecan Pie Pockets 


Pina Colada Pie 




Peace Love Happiness


Positive Influences 


Light at the End of the Tunnel


Does Procrastination Hinder Your Life? 


Conscious Direction Into This Moment 




LaBelladiva


Patriotic Table Setting 


More Flip Flop Fun 


Vibrantly Bold Home Decor 




My Florida Paradise


The Magic of Walt Disney World 




Subtropical Gardening


Driftwood Plant Container 


Trash to Treasure 






No comments: