New home page for my blogs!


Friday, June 24, 2011

New collaborations and looking back





The Captain and I have been working on new blogs and in the process of collaborating on some our existing blogs.  We will soon have some new blogs enter the Adgitize and Entrecard system.


Babyboomer Flashback is currently featuring posts on the new TNT mini-series Falling Skies by The Captain.  Look for future back in the day posts from him . . . we often sit around and discuss old television series, music, fads/trends and games we played when we were kids . . . he brings a new perspective of a little boy growing up in the 60's to the blog!


The posts at Subtropical Gardening are focusing on our current outdoor projects . . . growing tomato and pepper plants in our carport jungle. We are in the process of researching outdoor living spaces and using the blog as an inspiration point for those spaces we have found and love . . . and would love to incorporate into our outdoor spaces.


Gina's Italian Kitchen is currently featuring new recipes found that we have not tried yet.


Since The Captain and I have been the process of merging our lives together and making so many personal changes, it has been a time of looking back at the personal growth and progress I've made.  Sometimes the only way to really get a grip of personal progress is going back to old journals, which is what I have been doing.  Future posts on Peace, Love, Happiness will feature some of those old journal entries with updates.  Those who have gone through drastic life changes will be able to relate . . . those going through life changes will hopefully be inspired that life gets better if you take one day at a time.


I still haven't gotten around to digging out those old photo albums so I can start scanning photos for my series of blog posts on Vintage Disney World . . . the way things were.  It is one of those projects that I'm really looking forward to . . . especially converting those old VHS tapes to CD!  The Captain will be setting up one of my old computers that will be dedicated to this project.  I can't wait to write those posts on my Vintage Disney memories for My Florida Paradise blog.


Lots of changes happening at all of our blogs!
















NEW BLOG POSTS




Gina's Italian Kitchen


Asian Pepper Steak


Honey Chicken


Creamy Cavatelli


Broccoli and Cheese Manicotti




Peace, Love, Happiness


Valuing Someone Gives Meaning


Meaning in Life


Patience, Wisdom and Perspective




LaBelladiva


The Ultimate Desk Organizer


Lacy Votive Candles


Beach Sarong and Flip Flop Set




Gina's Music Memories


Alive Again . . . Cher




Babyboomer Flashback


Falling Skies, Episode 1


Falling Skies




Humor and Laughs


Dancing Dog





  


4 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

New follower from the Weekend Wind down.
Hope you follow back.
http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

Gina Alfani said...

Thanks Bonnie . . . following you back :)

Have an awesome week . . . Gina

teecup said...

Oh, you've got your plate full... and enjoying it too. I will certainly learn so much from you about blogging and time management.

I'm looking forward to seeing your vintage Disneyland photos, Gina. I have never outgrown my fondness for the "happiest place in the world."

Have a beautiful weekend, your captain and you -- from me and my cats :)

Gina Alfani said...

Hey teecup . . . the plate is extremely full and I would not have it any other way!

LOL time management? I call it doing what you want to do when you want to do it! One of my blogging secrets is writing many articles at a time and scheduling them for publication.

Glad to see that you are advertising on Adgitize . . . I would also add Entrecard and do both at the same time.

You and your cats have a beautiful weekend as well!