Sunday, August 21, 2011

A wedding and a hurricane lurking


Isn't that special?  Although it is still a tropical storm at the moment, the impending Hurricane Irene is lurking around the corner, waiting around for just the right time to ruin our wedding.


Prayer warriors are badly needed . . . the storm just has to go somewhere else like way off into the Atlantic Ocean or the Caribbean mountains have to tear it up to nothing!


One thing I really hate is being the center of attention . . . it makes me so nervous.  The wedding jitters have gotten to me very badly and I've been sick for the past week or so.  It gets better and then comes back.


Maybe this is a sign that we should just run off and make it legal . . . we already have the marriage license.



6 comments:

babedalton said...

No Eloping this time round my friend. Just put your worries in God's hands & trust in him.... Wow I'm so excited & happy for you ... Its like I'm witness to a real live romance novel. TC & be positive Gina !.... hugs

The Desert Rocks said...

Keep the faith my friend and hold on to each other in every storm that comes your way! Congratulations!

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Good luck sweetie ~ and start working on a plan B. I've had two family weddings that were impacted by bad weather - the first one we did a spur of the moment re-arrange, the last one, we had a plan B in place. In both cases, the alternate was awesome!

Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday Train and GOOD LUCK!

Vicky said...

Everything will work out. Sending good thoughts your way for the perfect day!

I am a new follower from the Blog it Forward Tuesday Hop.

Vicky @ http://messforless.blogspot.com

Gina Alfani said...

Thank you all for your moral support and awesome vibes . . . it was A PERFECT DAY :)

Nicole Mariana said...

I'm your newest follower! Your blog is super cute! Please check out my newest post:

http://www.romanianprincess.com/2011/08/video-music-awards-2011.html

And don't forget to follow back!

www.romanianprincess.com

XoXo Nicole Mariana