Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Back to normal?

Finally . . . yesterday was the first day in a long time that I feel great . . . health wise, that is.  Otherwise . . . married life is treating me good and I am so happy!


What is "normal" anyway?  I've pondered this question through the years and the definition keeps changing!


Today, the definition of "normal" is not feeling sick which really makes me happy.


It has been a while since I've updated a listing of my recent blog posts . . . I'll include that with my next post.  


Since getting married last month, The Captain and I have been all over town getting new IDs, changing records, blah blah blah.  However, to make the ponderous tasks fun, we decided to take the camera and visit cool places in Tampa and turn them into blog posts for "My Florida Paradise."  I've already done a few if you want to check them out . . .


There is so much more to do as far as the name change, but sitting in offices for hours at a time while feeling sick has made me tend to put so many of those tasks off.  So . . . now that I'm feeling better, we will be finishing that up . . . and taking more photos of the Tampa area.


Being the foodie that I am (and so is The Captain), I love kitchen gadgets in general.  While we were visiting MacDill Air Force Base's Veteran Appreciation Day, we stopped off at the BX to do some shopping.  Much to our delight, a representative from the infamous infomercial kitchen knives company was giving a presentation of a new line of goodies that are being featured on QVC.  We got some free kitchen gadgets, but the best was getting the most awesome deal on a bunch of knife goodies including one of those garnishing tools for a very small fraction of the price.  Gotta love a great deal!


Hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday!

3 comments:

aynzan said...

Congrats! May you have a blissful wedded life..:)

Gina Alfani said...

Thank you so much Aynzan :)

The Desert Rocks said...

Feel better soon, Mrs. Captain!