Sunday, November 13, 2011

Awesome weekend!


It has been one of those awesome weekends that has been pleasant and relaxing, yet we went out with friends and had a great time . . . and I got a new toy!


Computer geeks are so easy to please :)  The Captain got me a really cool touch and pen tablet . . . so now I can begin making my own graphic creations on the computer.  It has been a blast learning how to use this amazing little toy.  A feature that I really like . . . no more mouse!  I can use the pen or my fingers.  Gotta love technology :)  Lots of creative software came with it and I can't wait to dive in and learn everything . . .


Hope you all had an awesome weekend as well :)







One of my first creations . . . don't laugh . . . we all have to begin somewhere :)



5 comments:

The Desert Rocks said...

I like your new creation and your toy sounds fun. Did you draw that graphic yourself? I don't think I could draw with all the technology in the world.

Gina Alfani said...

Thank you! Yes, I drew the graphic with my new touch pen :) Lots of new software to learn!!

:) It reminds me of the old school etch-a-sketch without the knobs.

Political Humor said...

Hey that's pretty cool! I wanna borrow it...

Gina Alfani said...

It is the coolest little toy I've found in a long time!

Here is the product link . . . http://www.electronicwhiteboardswarehouse.com/wacom/bamboo_tablet_cth461.htm

TriGirl said...

Nice! I think that graphic looks great!