Monday, December 26, 2011

Wonderful Christmas Weekend

It was a wonderful Christmas weekend, mainly relaxing . . . except that Mimi brought a little drama into my life that I wasn't ready for!


Mimi is my first cat, except for Willie the neighborhood cat who comes to visit on occasion.  I didn't know that they love to hide.  We left the door open to our office that is more like a storage room at the moment, with boxes and stuff stacked haphazardly here and there with no organization.  Mimi decided to get lost in that room for almost the whole day.  It was Christmas Eve . . . needless to say we didn't make it to the big family Christmas party . . . I was so stressed out over the whole thing and so tired after moving boxes around just to make sure she didn't die in a sea of boxes.  I was having visions of her trapped under boxes.


My knees have not been the same since that day of moving all that stuff around.  The good news is that there is now a path to the back of the room and the door can finally be closed.  Mimi will not be getting lost in that room again!


We spent a very pleasant and relaxing Christmas afternoon with my mom, brother and his family.  


How was your Christmas weekend?




No comments: