Thursday, February 2, 2012

What's Up at My Blogs

I'm starting to feel better, but the process has been way too slow!


My thoughts have been on romance . . . they usually are . . . but with Valentine's Day around the corner, it is on my mind more than usual since love is the theme of my blogs this month.


The themes . . .


Babyboomer Flashback . . . my favorite love and romance movies of the past


Gina's Music Memories . . . my favorite love songs


Gina's Italian Kitchen . . . sweet treats for your sweetie


LaBelladiva . . . Valentine's Day crafty and DIY projects . . . and more


Peace Love Happiness . . . posts about romance, love and relationships




Have an awesome day :)



Find the Perfect Valentine's Day Gift at Chocolate.com


4 comments:

Anne said...

This makes me very happy! Valentine's Day is my birthday so I feel everyone should over celebrate!

Gina Alfani said...

Awesome day to have as a birthday! I agree that everyone should over celebrate :)

Thanks for visiting and commenting!

Dorothy L said...

Have a very Happy Birthday and I hope you enjoy Valentines Day as well...

Gina Alfani said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Dorothy :)

Thanks for visiting and commenting!