Saturday, March 10, 2012

March Madness

That is how it has felt . . . pure madness!  


We have a new addition to our family, Kiki . . . a very cute, sweet and affectionate little border terrier.  She is all sweetness and love!



Of course Mimi the cat is not happy about Kiki's arrival.  There has been an abundance of hissing and barking, chasing and sneaking around on the part of my two little girls.  At least there has been a little progress since Mimi was in hiding for a few days.  Now she is curious, but apprehensive.  

I am thinking positively and hope that these two will soon be great friends, but at the moment, it is a bad case of sibling rivalry.  I'm never bored dealing with them, that is for sure!  Another thing that is for sure is that pets was the missing link in my life.

I haven't gotten much work done and it has been a great time to take a break from blogging and my websites.  Taking the time to focus on my new family is just what I have needed.  So . . . I decided that more time away from the computer is a good thing for me.

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend!




BH Cosmetics believes that looking gorgeous and feeling
fabulous go hand in hand.  A makeup palette is something that
belongs in every woman’s dresser because each and every lady
out there deserves to feel like a goddess all day long.

BH Cosmetics- Pro Palette Builder



No comments: