Friday, March 16, 2012

Tales from Kiki


It is amazing how this little doggie has changed my life.  She gives so much love and affection with lots of doggie kisses . . . but OMG she loves to chew anything she can get her paws on! 

She's torn up and tried to eat many of Mimi's cat toys . . . down to the bells!  It is a good thing that she lets me pull these things out of her mouth before she has the chance to swallow them.  I don't even want to think about what she has swallowed!

Her harness collar is now useless . . . yep, she chewed it up while it was on her.  I have no idea how she did that!

Actually, I thought that Mimi the cat was going to be the problem when we first brought Kiki home, but she just hides most of the time . . . still getting used to an inquisitive dog in the house.  Poor Mimi can't make a move without Kiki running to the gate at the sound of her bell.


It has been a nice change to have pets in the house again, even though they can be a challenge.  They bring so much love into a home!



7 comments:

Catherine said...

Dear Gina, Welcome to Kiki.
I agree with you Gina, my little poodle brings so much love and affection to my life. He is heaven sent. Blessings with your new little love.
Your friend, Catherine xo

Gina Alfani said...

Doggies are full of love :))))

Thank you Catherine!

April said...

Awww What a sweet face :D I agree with you they ask for so little and we get sooo much in return

Joyce Lansky said...

Cuteness is a survival trait.

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

Gina Alfani said...

@April . . . they are truly gifts :)

@Joyce . . . good thing she is cute! When I have to clean up her messes and I am angry, she looks at me with that cute face and all is forgotten for the moment.

Thanks for visiting and commenting :))))

Catherine said...

Dear Gina~ Just dropping by to wish you a Happy and Blessed Easter. Catherine xoxo

Gina Alfani said...

Happy Easter to you too Catherine! Many blessings to you :)))