Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Changes and transitions!


After writing every day and maintaining a ridiculous number of blogs for all these years, I've become a blogging slacker.  But it is actually a good thing for me . . . it means I finally have a real life after years of not really having one!

Plans are in the works for revamping my blogs and website, and getting back into the retail business.  Retail is in my blood!!  I miss having a store and working the flea markets!!  Being creative is also in my blood, so we are in the process of getting the work spaces planned out so I can get back to making jewelry and sewing.  

Through the years and waves of depression, my office and creative space became like a warehouse of boxes with all my inventory and supplies . . . a general dumping ground.  As a result, I lost my desire to create in that way, especially with my office being a definite nightmare of disarray!

Anyway . . . the desire is back and my hands have been itching to get back to the sewing machine and my boxes and boxes of jewelry findings and broken vintage jewelry.  Not fun is getting the spaces organized . . . ugh, I wish I had a magic wand!

The Captain and I are very excited about getting involved in local arts and crafts shows, selling at the local flea market on weekends and selling my creations to local boutiques and tourist traps . . . along with online sales.

Life is full of changes and transitions . . . this one is very exciting!







No comments: