Thursday, January 26, 2017

Real Hope and Change



We are well into winter and have only had one or two nights of needing the heat on.  It has been like springtime this week!  Gotta love living in Florida . . .

I'm feeling much better since the Presidential Inauguration has passed and President Trump is settling into the White House.  The political campaign and everything that followed exhausted me and gave me a ton of anxiety.  Like I needed more anxiety . . .


My new hobby of making soap has peaked my curiousity to make other beauty items.  My blog LaBelladiva is full of DIY recipes that I would like to try and I have added the following:

DIY Lip Balms

Oatmeal Masks For All Skin Types


How about some new recipes?  I have added the following recipes to my food blog, Gina's Italian Kitchen:

Everything But The Kitchen Sink Rice

Chicken Bacon Ranch Tater Tots Casserole







No comments: