Monday, May 8, 2017

Time Slips By Way Too Fast!



Time flies by when you are having fun! 

I'm working on a new phase of my jewelry business which has also become a much loved hobby. Working with clay is now competing with making soap.  At the same time, we are revamping and organizing our work spaces and improving upon our photography setup.  

All of this takes many hours of research too, something I also love.  My blogs and website have taken a back seat and I can't believe it has been over a month since I last posted!  My Facebook friends probably think I have fallen off the face of the earth . . .

My first experimental clay projects have just come out of the oven and I can't wait to see how they turned out.  It is always very exciting to embark on a new venture, especially those that challenge my creativity.  My new store will feature my clay projects and repurposed jewelry.  In some cases I will mix old jewelry with clay and paint to come up with new jewelry creations.  Many hours have gone into learning the basics of working with clay and some very cool design concepts.

The Captain has been spending lots of time outdoors in the garden and fishing.  All of his pepper and tomato plants have babies forming and he is so proud of their progress.  He is also experimenting on a new web design program and I will be learning next.  You can check out his progress here.  It is a very awesome concept.

I don't believe I have any new blog posts since I last posted on this blog . . . if I do, I will include them in my next post.  Right now, the cooling clay is calling me . . .





No comments: