Saturday, July 16, 2011

After being stabbed and jabbed in the arm and hand more times than I care to remember, they finally got my blood.  My trips to the doctor are dreaded because of this.  No matter how much water I drink prior to the stabbing, my blood still doesn't want to come out.  In particular, my hand really hurts today.  Yeah, I'm such a wimp . . .


My reward for the pain was a trip to my favorite Cuban cafe where I enjoyed a root beer float . . . it somehow eased the pain, at least for a while!


We dodged the afternoon storms to enjoy some time at Busch Gardens and finally got to see the new ride, Cheetah Hunt in action.  As soon as I get the photos downloaded, I'll be writing a post for My Florida Paradise blog.  Since I have't made a video in a while, I'm going to combine two of our recent Busch Gardens trips to depict the before and after Cheetah Hunt opening.


It has been a while since I announced a new series of posts for My Florida Paradise . . . Vintage Disney World . . . but I still haven't ventured through the office to hunt and gather those old photos.  It is still in the plan!


Have an awesome weekend!


























NEW BLOG POSTS . . .


Gina's Italian Kitchen


Onion Rings


Rustic Fig and Raspberry Crostatas


Paula Deen's Corn Fritters


Jalapeno Popper Spread




Peace, Love, Happiness


Wise words


Honor the Awesomeness


Our Greatest Glory


The Little Things in Life


The Optimistic Creed




LaBelladiva


Design Your Own Lamp Shades


T-Shirt Bag


Modern Tie Dye


Keep Sheets on the Mattress


Recycling Jars Ideas


Bistro Style Window Treatments




Subtropical Gardening


Slug Control


Soil Additives . . . Growing Tomatoes


Growing Cilantro


Mosaic Trash to Treasure

No comments: