Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sickly days!

Don't you hate being sick?  I've been on and off the computer since this weekend . . . mainly off.  As much as I have fought the sick feeling, it calls me back to bed.  At least I have caught up on my sleep!


It is Valentine's Day projects time at one of my other blogs, LaBelladiva . . . I've already posted two crafty projects and will be posting more.  Gina's Italian Kitchen, my food blog, will feature sweet treats for your sweetie.  Gina's Music Memories, my music blog, will feature romantic songs.  Being the romantic fool that I am, Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday of all.


Our new baby, Mimi the sweet kitty, is settling in perfectly . . . she is no trouble at all and such an affectionate baby!  The Captain encourages her playful bites, but I have taught her that I don't appreciate those little nibbles . . . and she doesn't bite me anymore!  She loves being held like a baby for as long as possible . . . and doesn't try to get away :)


We have continued to enjoy beautiful weather in Central Florida!  Hopefully I will feel better this weekend so we can go on another adventure.  We haven't been to Busch Gardens in a while . . . and I love the beaches this time of year . . . we both love to fish . . . what adventure will win?  Hopefully not more sickly days!


Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year :)





































This kind of stuff is what makes me feel better when I am otherwise feeling sick . . .

Camille Beckman





5 comments:

Anne said...

Valentine's Day is my birthday so it is definitely my favorite holiday. I hope you feel better soon. It is hard to feel romantic when you aren't feeling well

Gina Alfani said...

Thanks for the well wishes Anne :) Cool day for a birthday . . . double treats! It is a magical day!

The Desert Rocks said...

Good so far-please get healthy the Captain needs you!

Molly said...

Love all your blogs they are very eye catching

Gina Alfani said...

@TheDesertRocks . . . thank you, kind of feeling better . . . very slowly!

@Molly . . . thank you so much!! The artist in me is smiling :)