New home page for my blogs!


Saturday, October 22, 2011

Are you into photography or graphics design?


I've been using @CorelSoftware PSP X4 Pro I got through @Klout perks and I LOVE IT :) Great for graphics creation and editing as well as photo-editing!

Click on the link for a free 30-day trial version download.

I was given a free product because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the product or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

www.corel.com
Discover the photo-editing software that gives passionate photographers more to love! This release extends the legendary photo-editing power of PaintShop Pro with 75 new and enhanced features based on the needs of real photographers like you.




2 comments:

The Desert Rocks said...

I am a terrible photographer only because I have a hard time figuring out how most cameras work. Sounds like the graphic tool can be helpful!

business card design said...

Useful info. Hope to see more good posts in the future.