New home page for my blogs!


Monday, October 10, 2011

Rainy days and weekends

It equates to awesome weekends with no particular thing to do . . . wonderful lazy days!


The sound of rain hitting the window awnings is one of the most wonderful, hypnotic and relaxing sounds to catch up on sleep.  There is sleep that is much like no sleep and then there is restful sleep . . . awww I feel awesome today after a weekend of napping, total relaxation and much needed restful sleep.


Regular readers of my blogs know that I love all types of creating . . . crafts, DIY, sewing, etc.  While my blog LaBelladiva mainly features these type of posts, I have started another Daily Newspaper . . . Crafting News by Gina.  I'm loving these dailies . . . they pack a lot of articles found through Bloggerville into a nicely summarized newspaper.  Click on the graphic to get the latest edition of the paper.






How was your weekend?
Did you do anything special?  

Hope it was an awesome weekend for you all!








NEW BLOG POSTS . . .


Gina's Italian Kitchen


Angel Hair Pasta with Spicy Shrimp






Peace, Love, Happiness


Great Expectations






Gina's Music Memories


No Doubt - Sunday Morning






Babyboomer Flashback


Gidget ~ The Taco Bell Dog






Subtropical Gardening


Fall Gardening





2 comments:

The Desert Rocks said...

I think I have to go check out that Angel Hair pasta. I like sleeping when it rains too.

Gina Alfani said...

mmmm Angel hair pasta with spicy shrimp is one of my favorite things!

Thanks for visiting :)