Saturday, October 29, 2011

To Halloween or not Halloween . . .





Happy Halloween weekend!


I'm still very preoccupied with different projects going on around here . . . my blogs have been a bit neglected!


The Captain and I took off for one of our adventures on Friday to MacDill AFB.  Although we took the camera, it is was gloomy and rainy day, so we didn't take any pictures.  It was an awesome day out!  


Unless it is a very rainy day tomorrow, we plan to visit Busch Gardens to take photos of the new Cheetah exhibits.  Got the camera charged up and ready to go!


I have lots of photos that I haven't had time to go through of our past adventures through Tampa for My Florida Paradise blog posts.  There aren't enough hours in the day!


Is everyone ready for Halloween?  Any special plans?  


Would you believe that we don't have plans . . . I'm not fond of participating in the trick or treating thing at home anymore.  We've had some dubious looking characters show up around here in the past that made me a bit nervous . . . too easy for home invasions to happen.  It is a shame . . . it was one of my favorite times of the year . . . not anymore!  Times sure have changed through the years.


Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!







No comments: