New home page for my blogs!


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Music soothes the soul

I'm so glad that I have music to take me to a different kind of mood when I'm feeling down.  As much as I have tried to stay away from watching the news 24/7, I keep going back from time to time to see what's going on.  So much devastation and more and more bad news by the minute had me teetering on the edge of becoming very depressed.  It is that helpless feeling . . .


For me, listening to music is the equivalent of indulging in comfort foods when I'm feeling down.  Today I listened to the awesome music of Heart to soothe my soul.  One of my newest obsessions is making music videos from my favorite songs.  It has been some time since I have taken the time to make a new one, so that is what is on my agenda after writing this post.


Check out Gina Alfani's You Tube Channel for all the videos I have created 


Here is one of my favorites . . .




New blog posts . . .


Babyboomer Flashback
Drive-In Movie Theaters


Gina's Italian Kitchen
Crab Spread
Ina's Chocolate Buttercream Frosting




Happy Wednesday!



4 comments:

Cyn said...

Ooooh I loveee Heart!!

The Anything Place said...

Music really does soothe the soul it is awesome :)

Ellie-A Little of This and a Little of That said...

Hiya I'm your newest follower from the All Week Long Blog Hop. If you get some time please stop by A Little of This and a Little of That and follow back. Have a great week.
http://alittleoftheother.com

Shauna said...

I am a brand new follower here and would love for you to come visit and follow me too :)
Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/