Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rainy day love

The past days have been rainy and dreary, but we need the rain.  I love these kind of days if I don't have to get out and drive in it.  There is something about the rain hitting the window awnings that is so rhythmic and melodic . . . it is very soothing to me and I love sleeping in this kind of weather.


I've been spending less time on the computer and more time working on my home projects.  Although I love my computer projects and blogs, I need to find that balance where I can do it all and not stress over anything.  Nothing is worth stressing over!


Food has totally bored me, so I have been watching way too much of the Food Network, going through old recipes and visiting more food blogs than usual.  I've got lots to add to my food blog, Gina's Italian Kitchen, where I post my old favorites, some new favorites and those recipes I haven't tried yet, but don't want to lose.  More and more I list those new recipes rather than print them out and put them in my recipe book.


Or course I am still listening to music like I always do . . . Duran Duran is what I have been listening to today. Here is one of the first videos I created featuring the song "Falling Down" . . . one of my favorite songs by Duran Duran. Check out my YouTube Channel for more videos I created.


Happy Wednesday :)





New Blog Posts . . .


Peace Love Happiness
Home Is Where The Heart Is


LaBelladiva
Crafty Notebooks





















2 comments:

The Desert Rocks said...

I bet you'll have some yummy stuff on that food blog. Italian food is my favorite!

Gina Alfani said...

I've been gravitating towards sweets and comfort food . . .

Thanks for visiting :)