New home page for my blogs!


Friday, April 1, 2011

My newest blog posts

"Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself
and know that everything in this life has a purpose

Elisabeth Kubler-Ross"




Don't have anything to say today . . . just updating on new blog posts.  


I'm overwhelmed and just plain tired today.


Hope everyone has a great weekend . . .




New blog posts . . .


Babyboomer Flashback
The Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show


Subtropical Gardening
Finishing Touches


My Florida Paradise
Nature's Fury


3 comments:

Connie @ Measured by the Heart said...

Hi,
I am following you from the blog hop. If you would like to follow me back you can at www.measuredbytheheart.blogspot.com Please stop by for book club if you are interested.--Connie

Yankee Texan said...

I am your newest follower from the Get Wired blog hop and hop you can return the love. My first time to your blog and I enjoyed it. You can find me at http://yankeeturnedtexan.blogspot.com

Gina Alfani said...

Following you back Connie! Thanks for visiting and following :)