Monday, April 18, 2011

Everything is beautiful




Beautiful weather, beautiful weekend . . . life is good!


It is going to be a very busy week for me and I won't be online much, if at all.  Too much to do without enough hours in the day, so the computer will be taking a back seat to life until everything is taken care of.


This year is flying by and I can't believe Easter has arrived.  The good news is that most of the out of town visitors leave around this time of year and getting around town is so much easier without all the tourist traffic.  We definitely look forward to acting like tourists ourselves very soon.  


I'm off to enjoy some Florida sunshine and get some stuff done around here.  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!



New blog posts . . .


Gina's Italian Kitchen
Italian Cream Cake




LaBelladiva
Make awesome slippers out of jeans!




Subtropical Gardening
Floors for outdoors

2 comments:

Dori said...

I really love your blog :) I just had to drop by and say hello and thank you for visiting me at my place! I'm going to follow you so I don't miss a thing. It's so great to connect with you :)Have a glorious day!

Gina Alfani said...

Hey Dori . . . thanks for following! I also love your blog . . . the beautiful countryside you live in really caught my attention!

Happy Friday . . . great to connect with you too :)