New home page for my blogs!


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Moving in slow motion


Do you have a certain song that gets you moving?


We stayed up way too late last night and I'm having a difficult time getting going this morning.  Here it is, late morning and I haven't even made coffee yet.  I've plugged in one of my favorite "get moving" songs to get the mo going.


I have many favorite songs that get me going, but Give It 2 Me by Madonna is the first one that came to mind since I'm working on a blog post for my music blog, Gina's Music Memories, featuring some of my favorite Madonna songs.






Once again, the news of the day is somber with all the record breaking tornadoes that have been ravaging the United States.  They seem to get stronger by the day.  I couldn't believe the devastation as we watched the news this morning.  So many people with no home to go back to . . . just a pile of rubble.  No one is immune from the ravages of Mother Nature . . . scary.  


The home insurance industry has another excuse to rape us over hot coals.


On to happier news . . . I'm geared up to wake up at 4 in the morning to watch the Royal Wedding festivities. I did the same thing when Princess Diana and Prince Charles got married.  For me, it is the unfolding of a real-life fairy tale complete with a real prince and a future princess . . . it feeds my romantic side.  Hopefully this marriage will end up with a happy ending.  


Have a wonderful day!


















New blog posts . . .


Subtropical Gardening
Grassless Wishes


Gina's Italian Kitchen
Shrimp Scampi ~ different variations


Peace Love Happiness
Time Stood Still







No comments: