New home page for my blogs!


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Awful Truth


Just like the ladies at Our Loonyverse, it is nothing against men . . . but this graphic was so cute, I just had to share it and participate in their linky.  Although I have met a few of these types in the past.  Stop by their blog if you would like to participate or just check out the entries from other bloggers.

What a gorgeous Florida day!  Diamond Lil and I spent the morning running some errands and went to the local cafe for some awesome cafe con leche and lunch.  There is something so special about your mom being your best friend . . . she's such an awesome lady and so much fun to be around. 

I came in to catch up on some computer stuff, but have changed into my comfy clothes and plan on going outside to work on my carport project and enjoy this gorgeous weather.

Hope you are all having an awesome day too :)



New Blog Posts . . .

Gina's Italian Kitchen
Cheddar Dill Scones






11 comments:

dddiva said...

LOL too funny. Thanks for stopping by. I miss Floriday so much- but I'll be back someday. :)

My mom is my best friend too and no matter who else comes along or how close we get, there is something so amazing about being besties with your mom- she's the most amazing person I know.

mymy said...

lol...now that is funny! :D

hi, am a new follower via gfc from the I ♥ Blogging Hop! Hope you'll have time to follow back :)

Gina Alfani said...

Today is one of those awesome days to be in Florida!

Moms are special indeed :)

Thanks so much for visiting!

QueenB said...

Thanks for joining GFJC! I'm GFC following
www.mamalovesherbargains.com

Gillian said...

Lucky you for having such a great friend and confidant in your mother. I aspire to have a better relationship with my own, but...

Newly following through the Fab Friends Thursday Hop.

Baby Talk without the Babble

Jones Family said...

Hi there! Nice blog!

Your newest follower:

Jonesie~~

http://msjanetjones.blogspot.com/

stacey said...

That is so cool! What a positive fun post! Lucky you and your mom!
Love the look of your blog!
here with fab friends...
http://wearnailpolish.blogspot.com

Gingermommy said...

following from the hop
www.talesofarantingginger.com

Katee said...

Wishing I was in some Florida weather! Following you from Thirsty Thursday.

http://kreativekatee.blogspot.com

MadameDeals said...

I am now following your from the UBP 2011. I hope you will take the time to like me back. If you could also head to my site and enter to win my contest I would appreciate it ! http://madamedeals.com/blog/2011/04/01/contest-quick-link/

Lioness said...

New follower from The Adventures of...

I am looking forward to see you at http://lionessrebirthorg.blogspot.com.

Lioness