New home page for my blogs!


Friday, April 8, 2011





"We don’t know what life will bring, 
so it is what we bring to life that matters."



Happy Friday!  Today is all about relaxing.  After a day of working outdoors and being away from the computer, I have been craving relaxation, listening to music and getting lost in cyberspace.  Life is good!


The music of Roxette is what I'm into today.  The following is a music video I created featuring one of my favorite Roxette songs for a mellow kind of mood. Check out Gina Alfani's YouTube Channel to check out most of the videos I have created . . . click on the button on the sidebar to get there.






New Blog Posts . . .

Peace Love Happiness
Buried Dreams or Fulfilled Visions?

LaBelladiva
Clever Crafty Ideas



Have an awesome Friday!





10 comments:

aquariann said...

Lovely video.

Btw, I'm following from the Welcome to the Weekend Hop and hope you'll come join my Spring Blog Hop, too.

mymy said...

cool video! am already a follower via gfc; thanks for coming over and following. :)

Glynis said...

I have never heard of Roxette but I am a fan now. Love the song.
New follower hopping around on Saturday morning.
Stop by http://momsinvent.blogspot.com/
and have a few laughs.

Jessica said...

I'm visiting from Saturday Stalk - love the blog. :) I'm following you on GFC and Networked Blogs!
I blog at Work From Home Star.

Frazzled Mama said...

Hi!!! I'm stopping by and following from Lucas's Journey Sensational Weekend Social. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back. Have a great day.

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Here from a blog hop and happy to meet you,
<3, New Follower

Get a dose of laughgter at A Taste of T

AdventuresFrugalMom said...

new follower come by and visit me at http://adventuresfrugalmom.blogspot.com

Mommy said...

Thank you for swinging by 2 Against 1 and linking up to the TGIF blog hop (Friday). Hope to see you again next week! Following back now.

mmc67 said...

I am your newest follower from Let’s Get Social Sunday, would love a follow back www.thatshakerofsalt.com

The Desert Rocks said...

Nice video. You do great work!