New home page for my blogs!


Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party!





It has been a while since I have participated in blog hops!  I was very happy to find the 2011 Ultimate Blog Party going on this week.  Click on the button to go to the host blog.  Blog hops are an awesome way to meet other bloggers and find great blogs out in Bloggerville.


To participate, add your blog to the linky on the host blog, then write a post about yourself and your blogs so everyone can get to know you.


As for me . . . I'm an obsessed blogger with many interests.  This is my home page blog to keep up with all of my blogs and other spaces on the web.


I'm a widow finally getting on with my life . . . I love cooking, gardening, music, crafts and DIY projects . . . I'm a jewelry designer, web and graphic designer and I love creating music videos.  All of my blogs and web spaces reflect these interests.  Check them out by clicking the buttons on the sidebar of this blog.


Have a great weekend!




New Blog Posts . . .


Peace Love Happiness
Invincible Determination


Gina's Italian Kitchen
Milk Chocolate and Almond Croissants

5 comments:

tawna6988 said...

Thanks for linking up to the Crazed Fan weekend Hop. I was the guest host this week (http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com) and am just making sure I am following everyone on the list:) I wanted to also invite you to link up to my own personally hosted hop open thru today and every Friday-Sunday at http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful day! I am now your newest follower!
Tawna

CarliAlice @ GG2Life said...

Hi! I'm a new fan from Crazed Fan Weekend Blog hop. http://wwww.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

whisperedinspirations said...

Hi there, found you through UBP11, it's nice to "meet" you! Well, I"m following you via GFC and hope to get to know you a lot better!

Have a great week!

Nancy

<a href="http://whisperedinspirations.com>Whispered Inspirations</a>

3 Boys and an Old Lady said...

Thanks for participating in the Get Wired Hop! Hello from your newest follower!

Gina Alfani said...

Many thanks to everyone for following my blog . . . I am following everyone back :)

Have a great day . . .