New home page for my blogs!


Friday, March 11, 2011

The Saga Continues

Yesterday I wrote about being hit by a computer virus.  It didn't end with being inconvenienced at having to deal with everything involved in getting rid of the thing.  No . . . the dirtbag messed with my Google account.  


As a result of suspected malicious activity, Google shut down my entire account.  I couldn't even get into my email and it appeared as though my blogs had been removed.  I was beyond upset, as any blogger who works hard year after year on their blogs can relate to.


As mentioned in yesterday's post, I do everything I am supposed to do as far as computer security is concerned . . . and I still got burned.  Let this be a lesson in computer security . . . keep your virus definitions updated and run scheduled scans on a daily basis.


The news has made me very sad today with the earthquake in Japan and the domino effect it has had on the rest of the world.  I wrote about it in my blog, Peace Love Happiness . . . the link is listed below.  My prayers are with those affected.


TGIF . . . hope everyone has an awesome weekend!



 New Blog Posts . . .


Peace Love Happiness
The Domino Effect 


Fabulous Frugalista
Free!! Easy casserole recipes ecookbook from Mr. Food





1 comment:

Debbie Does Coupons .com said...

Following you from the Saturday Stalk Remix blog hop where you linked up but you forgot to follow me :(
Please visit and follow back at http://debbiedoescoupons.com